style="margin-top:40px;"Infinite Improbability
  Infinite Improbability  

"In grammar school they taught me that a frog turning into a prince was a fairy tale. In the university they taught me that a frog turning into a prince was a fact!"
-Ron Carlson

My stuff....
My Amazon Wishlist
My Dog
Pictures
Email Me

Spending too much time at....
The Military Outpost
The Bleat
The Indepundit
Akinoluna
Tim Blair
Cox & Forkum Editorial Cartoons
TruePravda
Henneth Annun
Watch Farscape

Comments by Enetation

Archive


 
*sigh*

I've been trying for a few weeks to figure out how to keep that Blogger navigation bar up there from cutting off half of the title, but it apparently can't be done. Blogger itself is useless; they just told me to do the first thing I tried, which, needless to say, didn't work. I guess I'll just have to live with it. Switching to one of their newer templates might fix it, but I happen to like this one. More to the point, all of the currently provided templates look like something a beginning graphic design student might churn out. Completely boring. And besides that, everyone else uses those same templates, while I've never run across another blog that looks like this one. *sigh* But it's not like too many people come here, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Never had any problems with those Google ads that used to be at the top; don't know why they couldn't have just stuck with that.

Update 11/23: Ah, I get it. My screen resolution is too big. At 800x600 it cuts it off; at 1024x768 it's fine. Nice. Hey, Blogger, some of us like 800x600!

  posted by Tyria @ 20:24


Friday, October 28, 2005  
Powered By Blogger TM